Brownfield's Policy and Practice OpenCourseWare: MIT's Graduate Level Free Online Course on the Study of the Brownfield Sites
Find out about the numerous Brownfield sites scattered across the United States and the reasons why the redesign of these sites will be part of urban planning for years to come. This OpenCourseWare, 'Brownfield's Policy and Practice', is sponsored by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). This free online course is suited to those interested in pursuing a graduate degree in city planning.
Brownfield's Policy and Practice: Course Specifics
Brownfield's Policy and Practice: Course Description
Discover the foundation of the Brownfield lifecycle in this online seminar course taught by Professor James Hamilton. Over the course of the class, you will examine the reasons behind the creation of the lifecycle and the practices leading the redevelopment process. The class focuses on the potential function of the lifecycle in community renewal. Case studies are employed to help students develop their skills in efficiently resolving issues involving the inactive sites. This OpenCourseWare is a prerequisite for a second MIT course that focuses on Brownfield field-oriented redevelopment ventures.
This free class includes a complete reading list and assignments available for download. If you're interested in these free online materials, visit the Brownfield course page.
Featured School Choices:
American InterContinental University responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- M.B.A. - Management
- Master of Education - Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- Master of Information Technology - Information Assurance and Security
- M.B.A. - Operations Management
Grand Canyon University responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- Ph.D. in General Psychology - Integrating Technology, Learning, and Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
- Ph.D. in General Psychology - Cognition and Instruction
- Ph.D. in General Psychology - Performance Psychology
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
University of the Rockies responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- Master of Arts in Psychology - General Psychology
- Master of Arts in Education - Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Master of Arts in Education - Distance Learning
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- Master of Arts in Education
Capella University responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- Ph.D. in General Psychology
- M.S. in General Psychology
- MBA in General Business Administration
- EdD in Curriculum and Instruction
- Ph.D. in Special Education Leadership