Useful Online Calculators For Almost Every Educational and Life Need
Online calculators are a great way to save time, avoid errors and check any number crunching that you do by hand. This list guides you to online calculators that will help you calculate everything from algebra equations and mortgage interest to fuel costs and body fat.
Algebra, Geometry, Calculus and Basic Math Calculators
- Basic Function Calculator - When you need a basic calculator that adds, subtracts, multiplies and divides, this basic function calculator is the way to go.
- Fractions Calculator - This online fraction calculator solves all sorts of fraction problems, including improper fractions, mixed numbers and whole numbers.
- Square Root Calculator - The square root calculator from Math.com will find the square root of any number entered.
- Algebra Calculator - This calculator uses addition, subtraction, division, factoring and other techniques to solve complicated algebra equations.
- Geometry Calculators - AnalyzeMath.com is a great place to find analytic geometry calculators, quadrilateral calculators, triangle calculators, surface area calculators and other geometry calculators.
- Calculus Calculators - Mathletes who are working with calculus will love the wide variety of calculus calculators available at ifigure.com.
- Graphing Calculator - This fully-functional calculator makes it a cinch to graph equations.
Personal Finance Calculators
- Budget Calculator - Designed for anyone who spends money, this online budget calculator can be used to calculate and design a monthly budget.
- Budget Calculator for Students - This online budget calculator from the Department of Education is meant to help college students track their incoming and outgoing expenses.
- Salary Calculator - Are you making as much money as you should be? This online salary calculator will assist you in determining how much you're worth in the job market.
- Social Security Benefit Calculator - The Social Security Administration provides this calculator so that you can estimate your social security benefits.
- IRS Withholding Calculator - This online calculator from the IRS is meant to help employees determine how much income tax should be withheld from their pay.
- Life Insurance Calculator - This online calculator is designed to help you determine how much life insurance you need.
- Retirement Calculator - Money Magazine's online retirement calendar lets you plug in your age, salary and savings to calculate how much you should be withholding for retirement.
Health, Fitness and Nutrition Calculators
- BMI Calculator - This BMI calculator provided by the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute will help you determine whether you're underweight, normal, overweight or obese.
- Body Fat Calculator - People who use this body fat calculator can estimate body fat based on height, weight and other measurements.
- Metabolism Calculator - You can calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate with this easy-to-use calculator.
- Target Heart Rate Calculator - The Mayo Clinic's target heart rate calculator will help you design a safe and effective workout.
- Exercise and Activity Calculator - Fitness enthusiasts can plug more than 100 different physical activities into this online calculator to determine how many calories they burn.
- Calorie Calculator - You can calculate your daily calorie needs with this handy calorie calculator.
- College Cost Calculator - College Board's college cost calculator will help you estimate how much college may cost by the time you're ready to attend.
- Auto Loan Calculator - This auto loan calculator from Bankrate is designed to help you determine how much your monthly auto loan payments will be based on cost of the car, length of the loan and quoted interest rate.
- Health Insurance Calculator - Consumers who need help comparing health insurance programs will love this health insurance cost calculator.
- Mortgage Calculator - This mortgage payment calculators will not only help you determine your monthly mortgage payments, it will also estimate your home insurance and property tax bills.
- Phone Bill Calculator - This calculator can help you find out how much your calls cost before you go over your minutes.
- Fuel Cost Calculator - Travelers can estimate the fuel costs for their trips using this online calculator from AAA.
- Credit Card Calculator - Bankrate's credit card calculator is geared toward helping people find out how long it could take to pay off their credit cards.
- Cooking Conversion Calculator - Forget how many teaspoons are in a tablespoon or how many pints are in a quart? This handy online calculator will help you convert cooking units.
- Metric Calculator - This calculator from World Wide Metric makes weight, volume, length and temperature conversions a cinch.
- Universal Currency Converter - Curious to see how the dollar stands up against the Euro? This calculator converts more than 85 of the most popular currencies.
- Speed Conversion Calculator - This conversion calculator from Cleave Books is designed to help you convert units of speed (inches per hour, feet per second, etc.)
- Temperature Conversion Calculator - This online calculator converts Fahrenheit to Celsius or vice versa.
- Clothing Conversion Calculator - Clothing and shoe sizes vary from country to country. These calculators help you to determine your sizes anywhere you want to shop.
- Filesize Download Speed Conversion Calculator - If you plug the size of your file and your modem details into this online calculator, you can convert your specs into hours, minutes and seconds to estimate exactly how long it will take you to download a file.
Featured School Choices:
Southern New Hampshire University responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- BA in Psychology
- MS in Higher Education Administration
- BA Psychology w/conc in Applied Psychology
- BA Communications w/conc in New Media
- MS in Criminal Justice
Colorado State University Global responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- BS - Communication
- BS - Human Services
- MS - Teaching and Learning
- BS - Accounting
- BS - Project Management
Trident University responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- Master's - Education
- Bachelor's - Computer Sciences
- Business Administration (Ph.D. BA)
- Health Sciences (Ph.D. HS)
- Master's - Business Administration
Indiana Wesleyan University responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- B.S. Criminal Justice
- BS Human Communications
- Graduate Biology Certificate
- Master of Public Administration - Criminal Justice
- B.S. General Studies - Communication
Ashford University responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Master of Arts - Education
- BA/Education Studies