Laboratory Chemistry OpenCourseWare: A Free Undergraduate Course on Laboratory Chemistry by MIT
'Laboratory Chemistry' is a free OpenCourseWare from MIT that uses a series of five experiments to help students grasp essential principles of laboratory science and chemistry. This undergraduate-level course is intended for any student interested in studying Chemistry, Medicine or any other scientific field reliant upon laboratory experimentation.
Laboratory Chemistry: Course Specifics
Laboratory Chemistry: Course Description
Providing an introduction to the various methods involved with laboratory chemistry, the 'Laboratory Chemistry' OpenCourseWare course should serve as a supplemental tool for those who already have a strong background in the basics of Chemistry. This class covers a variety of topics, such as gas and liquid chromatography and data analysis. Taught at MIT by Dr. Janet Schrenk, this free undergraduate-level class focuses on five core experiments, including amino acid identification, kinetics, ferrocenes, titrations and fractional distillations of essential oils.
Included with this course is a complete set of lab manuals, as well as a series of useful web links. If you're interested in this free course, visit the laboratory chemistry course page.
Featured School Choices:
Kaplan University responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- A.A.S. in Medical Assisting
- B.S. in Health Science
- Associate of Science in Health Science
- A.A.S. in Medical Office Management
- A.A.S. in Health Information Technology
Colorado Technical University responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- Associate of Science - Health Administration Services
University of Phoenix responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- A.A. in Health Care Administration
- Associate of Arts in Health Care Administration/Health and Wellness Administration
- Associate of Arts Foundations in Health Care Administration
- R.N. to B.S. in Nursing (RN License Required)
- A.A. in Health Care Admin - Medical Records