Artificial Intelligence OpenCourseWare: MIT's Free Online Undergraduate Computer Science Course on Artificial Intelligence
'Artificial Intelligence' introduces the fundamental concepts of 'Artificial Intelligence' (AI) as applied to computer software. 'Artificial Intelligence' is upper-level undergraduate OpenCourseWare offered by Dixie State College of Utah. It is part of a Bachelor of Science program in Computer and Information Technology.
Artificial Intelligence: Course Specifics
Artificial Intelligence: Course Description
This OpenCourseWare surveys the fundamental theories and concepts of 'Artificial Intelligence' (AI), including repeated states, logic, uninformed search and heuristics. After finishing the basics, the class focuses on AI concepts as they relate to gaming strategies, including reasoning patterns, time limits and chance. Assignments have students writing and programming simple games. Students are provided with the problem, how performance is measured, the environment, agent actions (actuators) and sensors (what the agent can sense). Each assignment links to a specific concept (search, adversarial search and logic agent). A final project ties the course concepts together by requiring students to program an agent that goes on a scavenger hunt. Dixie State College of Utah Professor Curtis Larsen taught the original 'Artificial Intelligence' course through lectures.
The OpenCourseWare includes a textbook recommendation, assignments and examples. Download this OpenCourseWare at the artificial intelligence course page.
Featured School Choices:
Herzing University responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- B.S. in Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology: Network Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology: Security Technology Concentration
- Bachelor of Science - Technology Management: Information Technology Minor
- Associate of Science - Information Technology Administration and Management
Kaplan University responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- A.A.S. in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- BS in Information Technology/Information Security and Assurance
- A.A.S.I.T. in Network Administration
Western Governors University responds quickly to information requests through this site.
- B.S. Information Technology
- B.S. Information Technology --Software
- B.S. Business --IT Management
- B.S. Information Technology --Security
- B.S. Information Tech. --Networks Administration