Herzing College Review
Herzing University provides career education programs in health care, public safety, graphic design, electronics, business and technology. One of the first universities designed to prepare students for the computer industry, Herzing University has Higher Learning Commission accreditation to award diplomas and associate's, bachelor's and master's degrees.
Herzing University was one of the first post-secondary institutions founded to prepare students for careers in the computer industry. Since 1965 business and computer-related education has been the focus of Herzing, even as it grew to encompass campuses in eight U.S. states and the founding of its Online Division, Herzing University Online.
While expanding its campuses, Herzing also diversified its educational programs to include the fields of business, health care, technology, design, and public safety. It also raised the level of credentials from diplomas to bachelor of science degrees and associate of science degrees at all U.S. campuses and master's degrees at the Online campus.
The managers and executives of Herzing have been leaders in their respective industries, and Herzing University has been nationally recognized for its community service.
Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. The Higher Learning Commission can be contacted at 800.621.7440 or 30 North LaSalle, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602-2504.
Herzing University offers the following degree programs:
- AS in Business Administration
- AS in Legal Assisting and Paralegal
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Business Admininstration - Business Management
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Entrepreneurial Studies
- BS in Human Resources Management
- BS in International Business
- BS in Legal Studies
- BS in Marketing
- Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA in Business Management
- AS in Graphic Design
- BS in Graphic Design
- AS in Health Information Management
- AS in Medical Assisting
- AS in Medical Billing & Insurance Coding
- AS in Medical Office Administration
- BS in Health Care Management
- BS in Health Information Management
- BS in Nursing
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Medical Billing and Insurance Coding
- Diploma in Medical Office Administration
- MBA in Health Care Management
- MS in Nursing Education
- MS in Nursing Management
- AS in Criminal Justice
- BS in Criminal Justice
- BS in Criminal Justice - Homeland Security
- BS in Homeland Security & Public Safety
- AS in Computer Science
- BS in Computer Science - Software Engineering
- BS in Technology Management
- BS in Technology Management - Computer Science
- MBA in Technology Management
Unfortunately Herzing University Online cannot accept enrollments from Arkansas, Iowa, Montana, Texas, Washington D.C. or Wyoming at this time.